- What are the main advantages of You’ve got money! tariff plan?
You get the following advantages:
- Absence of the subscription fee;
- Calls to PRIVET subscribers – 0 roubles;
- discount 90% for Internet;
- All this is for 25 000 roubles a month which can be spent for calls and other services;
- Bonuses for incoming calls from networks of other mobile operators of Belarus – 75 roubles per minute.
- How can I communicate free of charge with PRIVET subscribers within You’ve got money! tariff plan?
When You’ve got money! tariff plan is chosen, you receive a bonus – 1,000 free of charge minutes to PRIVET subscribers for 30 days and a possibility to earn 75 roubles for 1 minute call from other networks. Thus 15 000 roubles remains on your account (the cost of a PRIVET package). You can spend this money for calls to velcom subscribers and other networks, SMS, MMS messages and other services. To continue communicate free of charge with PRIVET subscribers after 30 days and take other bonuses, send USSD request *127*1 # and a call key. Thus there should be not less than 25 000 roubles on your account, which you can further spend for calls and other services within 30 days.
- How will I receive bonuses for incoming calls within You’ve got money! tariff plan?
When You’ve got money! tariff plan is chosen, you receive bonuses - 75 roubles for every minute of incoming calls from other mobile networks of Belarus. Money is automatically credited after each incoming call from the subscriber of other mobile operator. Incoming calls are tariffed per seconds. This means you receive money for the quantity of seconds which the incoming call lasted.
- How can I receive bonuses?
Bonuses within You’ve got money! tariff plan are available right after PRIVET package activation. To receive the following bonus, send USSD request *127*1 # and a call key. Thus there should be not less than 25 000 roubles on your account, which you can further spend for calls and other services within 30 days.
- Are there favourite numbers in this tariff plan?
It is possible to consider all numbers of PRIVET subscribers as favourite ones in You’ve got money! tariff plan, because calls made to them are free of charge.
- What will happen if I do not top up my account for 25 000 roubles for 30 days and I do not assign bonuses?
You will be able to call and use all services by paying for them according to the tariff plan.
- If I speak more than 1,000 minutes for 30 days?
In this case calls to PRIVET subscribers (over 1,000 minutes) before expiration of 30 days from the moment of bonus assignment will be tariffed according tariff plan.
- How can I check my balance?
You have several accounts:
- bonus account 1 – where 25 000 roubles is credited when you assign bonuses (money can be spent for other calls and services within 30 days of action of bonuses);
- bonus account 2 – where money for incoming bonuses is credited (money can also be spent for calls and services). The period of money use from this account is not limited;
- basic account – where all money which you pay for PRIVET services is credited.
Money from your accounts is written off as follows: from bonus account 1 first, then from bonus account 2, and then from your basic account. Money for services, which require charging of a single payment, as well as for Melofon service cannot be written off from bonus accounts. When such services are used, money will be written off from your basic account.
You can learn your balance by means of USSD requests:
- *120 # and a call key – the rest of money on the basic account (as well as the status of a PRIVET subscriber);
- *120*1 # and a call key – the rest of money on bonus account 1 (as well as the rest of charge-free minutes to PRIVET subscribers and the validity period of bonus account 1);
- *120*2 # and a call key – the rest of money on bonus account 2.
- If I do not spend 25 000 roubles for PRIVET services for 30 days what will be with the rest of money?
For example, you spend 24 000 roubles for 30 days only, then after this term from bonus account 1 the remained 1,000 roubles will be written off. But in case you assign one more bonus account during the current bonus validity period, then the amount remained from the first period will be transferred to the validity period of the following one. Money from bonus account 2 is never zeroed.
- How one can learn, when the validity period of bonuses ends?
You can send USSD request *120*1 # and a call key and learn, when the validity period of bonuses ends, as well as the rest of your charge-free minutes.
- Is it necessary to pay 25 000 roubles at once or by parts?
As you wish, you can top up your account by different amounts. The main thing is that you should have on your account 25 000 roubles at the moment of assignment of a new bonuses (USSD request *127*1 # and a call key).
- Whether I can assign more than one bonus period?
Yes, you can assign one more bonus period during the validity period of another one. Thus the new bonus period will be available to be used on the next day after expiry of the validity period of the current period. For example, if you assign bonuses on July 1 they will be in force till July 30 inclusive. So, you can assign a new bonus period on July 10, and new bonuses will be available from July 31 till August 29 inclusive. Pay your attention that no more than two bonus periods can be assigned all in all, including the current one.
- I do not receive USSD notifications on the cost after a call / sending of an SMS message. Why?
In case you have not received a USSD notification after a call / sending of an SMS massage, you can check your balance on your own by means of USSD request *120 # and a call key.
The reasons of non-delivery of a USSD notification:
- no network coverage;
- subscriber is unavailable or the phone is switched off;
- signal path is busy (the subscriber is making a call, has established a internet-session, sending MMS etc.);
- network does not support USSD (in case of roaming);
- phone does not support receiving of USSD notifications;
- phone problem (it is characteristic for Siemens models)
This information can be specified in the user manual to the phone:
1) phones with support of USSD phase 1 do not receive notifications from the operator, and the USSD menu use can be limited to one session (i.e. 1 request – 1 answer);
2) phones with support of USSD phase 2 + can both send USSD requests, and receive notifications.
In case USSD notifications are not received because of a problem in the phone or the phone does not support receiving of USSD notifications it is possible to recommend either to change the phone or to control the balance by means of the USSD request *120# and a call key after each call on ones own.